When it comes to skin care and other Santa Rosa body enhancements, most of us have given at least some thought to the unwanted hair, unsightly veins, or creeping cellulite that only seem to get worse as we get older. Whether your cosmetic concerns are the result of lifestyle, diet, pregnancy, age or heredity, they can cause more distress than we like to admit. With today’s advanced technologies, more and more women and men are seeking body treatments at our Napa Valley area day spa for the flaws they no longer want to ignore.
What to Expect from Body Enhancements
For our Sonoma, Napa, and Santa Rosa patients, skin care at Allegro MedSpa involves professional-strength solutions using a range of techniques. Imagine never having to pluck, shave, wax or depilate the unwanted body hair you’ve been living with for too long. Envision your skin free from spider veins and other vascular blemishes. Wear whatever you like without worrying that cellulite will ruin your look. Our body treatment options include:
- Cellfina: A state-of-the-art procedure, designed to remove cellulite along the thighs and buttocks, without having surgery.
- CoolSculpting®: Dissolve fat from your waistline and enjoy a slimmer figure with CoolSculpting, a new alternative to liposuction that freezes away fat cells with no incisions and no downtime.
- Venus Freeze & Venus Legacy: Use a powerful combination of targeted radiofrequency and magnetic pulse therapy to comfortably and effectively tighten skin, reduce the appearance of cellulite, and shrink fat cells – all without an incision or downtime.
- Viveve Vaginal Rejuvenation: Allegro MedSpa is excited to offer the latest in non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation using Viveve.
- Laser Hair Reduction: Allegro MedSpa uses Lumenis® Lightsheer™ to remove hair on almost any area of the body over a quick and comfortable series of treatments.
- Laser Vein Ablation: We offer a minimally invasive, quick, and painless in-office procedure that reduces unsightly veins on the face and legs.
- Tattoo Removal: There will be no more need to try, often unsuccessfully, to cover a tattoo with makeup or clothing.
TouchMD enhances your experience with us and helps you be more informed about your treatment. You can watch videos about your procedure, view your personal photos and share your experience with friends. Learn more
Seeing is Believing
Performed by highly trained skin health professionals and overseen by board-certified Santa Rosa plastic surgeons Dr. Francisco Canales and Dr. Heather Furnas, our state-of-the-art body enhancement treatments give Santa Rosa women and men the chance to look better, feel better, and live better.