People from Napa, Sonoma or Marin County come to Santa Rosa for facial rejuvenation services that can help improve their appearance and complexion. Today’s non-surgical alternatives include wrinkle reduction, skin tightening, and skin resurfacing. With so much to choose from, it’s important to be well-informed so that your treatment will match your desired goals.
Allegro MedSpa staff members will listen to your concerns, analyze your unique face and skin characteristics, and ensure that you understand all the options available for our skin care patients from Santa Rosa, Sonoma, Marin County and Napa Valley at our day spa.
Our Facial Rejuvenation Menu
- BOTOX® Cosmetic is a purified protein that reduces the “dynamic” wrinkles of the face and neck – those caused by repeated muscle movements like smiling or frowning.
- Clear + Brilliant® is an effective and gentle laser for the skin that helps maintain a youthful appearance. With no downtime, these treatments fit into a patient’s busy lifestyle as an easy treatment to help reduce the signs of aging, reduction of pores, and evening out skin tone.
- Facials, Peels, & Microdermabrasion improve your skin’s appearance through the use of skin resurfacing treatments. We can treat blemishes, wrinkles, and uneven skin color at Allegro MedSpa to create a more youthful look.
- Fraxel® Laser Treatments work from the inside out, with precisely placed, microscopic laser columns that stimulate a natural healing process, replacing damaged facial tissue with healthy, younger-looking skin.
- HydraFacial helps to exfoliate dead skin cells and extract impurities while restoring skin hydration, which will enhance the overall health of your skin.
- Injectable Fillers such as JUVÉDERM® and JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC are gels made from a naturally occurring skin substance called hyaluronic acid that adds fullness and volume to the deeper folds and wrinkles of the face and neck.
- IPL Photofacial Skin Rejuvenation using Lumenis One technology gently improves the appearance of aged skin, removing age spots and the redness sometimes caused by broken capillaries.
- Kybella is a non-surgical injectable for reducing moderate to severe fat on the upper neck, otherwise known as a “double chin”.
- LATISSE® Eyelash Enhancement lets you see your own lashes grow longer and lusher in just a matter of weeks. Forget the eyelash extensions and fussy mascara with this simple, at-home treatment.
- PRP + MicroPen is ideal for repairing skin, diminishing wrinkles and fine lines, and smoothing the skin.
- Ultherapy™ Skin Tightening uses ultrasound energy to cause the tissue below the skin to contract, gently and gradually building new collagen on the inside without disruption of the surface of the skin.
- Venus Freeze & Venus Legacy are simple, comfortable, non-invasive procedures that use the power of radiofrequency and magnetic pulse therapy to stimulate the body’s natural collagen production to tighten skin, even in small areas, such as under the eyes.
- VISIA® Skin Analysis offers our clients a 6-element complexion analysis using digital imaging and comprehensive reporting. The path to healthier, more beautiful skin begins with VISIA.
TouchMD enhances your experience with us and helps you be more informed about your treatment. You can watch videos about your procedure, view your personal photos and share your experience with friends. Learn more
If you live near Napa, Sonoma or Santa Rosa, skin care and facial rejuvenation services at Allegro MedSpa are available from highly trained skin health professionals and supervised by board-certified plastic surgeons Dr. Francisco Canales and Dr. Heather Furnas. Receive a free analysis of your skin health when you request an appointment at Allegro MedSpa online. Or, you can call us at (707) 537-2123 to book your visit.